Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Merry Kissmas!

Last year at about this time a group of friends got together and had a day of die-cutting, sharing our dies.  I put all of my cuts into a bag and never used them, but yesterday, I pulled that bag out and decided to put them to use.  Here's my card, hopefully not the last using these supplies:


supplies: white and green cardstock, dotty red dp, 2 leaf spray die-cuts (maybe PTI?), DieNamics Spring Wreath bow die, Simon's Stitched Rectangle die, sentiments from Simon's Presents and Ornaments and Big Holiday Wishes, Hero Arts poppy ink, white pearls

My sentiment is made from 2 different sentiments.  I love the look of a mixed font!  I'm entering this card into Virginia's View All About Textures challenge.


And a last minute entry for the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:


Thanks for coming by - I'll see you tomorrow with my cards for the Simon Wednesday Challenge!

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is darling! Love your wreath, mix font and use of pearls! So classy, Lin!

Julie B said...

Love it when crafty friends get together and share their supplies and ideas. This is a great use off your stash of bits, thanks so much for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy C. said...

Such sweet card!!

Lisa Elton said...

The pearls really dress this up, so pretty Lin!!

Kara Lynne said...

I love your pearly mistletoe! Such a wonderful card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun mistletoe with that yummy bow, Lin!

Cat Craig said...

Those pearls are such a perfect addition to your mistletoe. Fabulously fun card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card - love the sentiment under what is such wonderfully created mistletoe!!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Cute as card Lin. Love the use of the branches as mistletoe. Beautifully done.

Unknown said...

You gals had an awesome idea of getting together for a die-cuts date, and sharing your dies. I love this idea and think I may implement this in my lil group. Your card is so pretty....liking how you added the pearls.

Neets B said...

A really creative interpretation of the photo, really crisp and clean and I love those stitched leaves.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x