Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring!!

We arrived home yesterday to spring in full throttle here in Ohio!! We broke temperature records here yesterday - highs in the 80's. This weather is better than anything we had in the 2 1/2 months we just spent in Florida - what a homecoming! I should NOT be making cards, but I wanted to get at least one made before this deadline at Hero Arts disappears. So this is my card inspired by one of our Win -A-Day girls this week, Kathy. Details on my Flickr photostream.

Now that I've got that out of my system, back to doing laundry!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute :)

Agata said...

So cute! Love those butterflies! And enjoy Spring and Easter!

Alice said...

love all those butterflies, Lin! beautiful spring colors, too! love it!!

Anita Rex said...

So nice to come home to such great weather, and funny that where you were which is supposed to be nicer wasn't! :> Love all the different stamps you used!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh Lin, this so pretty and SPRING-y! It really makes me happy! Welcome back to Ohio! :)

Dawn T said...

this is such a delightful card Lin. Love the happiness that just pops out of it. Perfect

donna mikasa said...

I know exactly which card inspired you! That was my all time fave from Kathy, too! Love this, Lin. I love seeing the young deer again!

Tracey said...

AMAZING inspiration card Lin!!!How sweet and Spring like!!! Welcome home!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So happy and colorful in every way, so glad that you are back and are enjoying some wonderful weather finally!!

Barb said...

Lin, I commented on this card in the Flickr pool the other day, but I wanted to make sure and stop by your blog to tell you again how much I love it!! So pretty with all the butterflies, and the deer is too cute!!

Suzanne C said...

LOL! We have been having fantastic weather for spring. Maybe you brought it home! Love this card it is fantastic with the window and all teh cut out flowers. Beautiful scene!