Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rainbow stationery set


Over at the Hero Arts Blog, one of the multiple challenges this month is to make a stationery set.  And Shari kindly shared with us some nice digital lined papers.  So I printed them out, trimmed them, and stamped away!  Here are my results. 



The folder started out as a 12" piece of Bazzill dotted cardstock, folded in half, and then I folded up the lower edge to make a pocket to hold everything.





This is the Garden Bouquet cling stamp, CG172, inked in markers and spritzed with water before stamping.  Each of the papers was done in one color and green, and the presentation card was done in green and all 6 of the colors on a gingham background.  I did the same thing for the cover of the folder, stamping the image twice and bordering the panel with more green gingham.   I found coordinating envelopes for each.  The sentiment is from one of my favorite clear sets called Truly Appreciated, CL380.

15 comments:

Barb said...

Love your rainbow set, Lin and how you used the coordinating envelopes! The card looks so pretty too! :)

jintyoo7 said...

LIn, what an exceptionally pretty set. May i ask how you made the folder?

Agata said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Great idea and beautiful colors!

Hannah said...

These are sooo pretty! love how you varied the colors, then combined them in one! brilliant!

Nancy said...

I love this gorgeous, colorful stationery! That is my new favorite stamp and you've really highlighted how versatile it is. This is one idea I will definitely "borrow"!
bless you!

Nancy said...

Lin your set is just lovely. I so want to make a set for my Mom, but just can't seem to get started. Your set is so colorful and sweet.

debbie said...

what a beautiful set...don't think I could bring myself to write on the papers...they are just too pretty :)

Krissy said...

beautiful! you're always an inspiration!

Dawn T said...

Too special Lin. What an awesome set. I love it.... I'm going to be casing this for my Mum - love the idea

donna mikasa said...

Such a gorgeous set of cards! Such a professional look with the "Lin" touch!

Alice said...

gorgeous stationery set, Lin!!! beautiful colors and i love those gingham paper!

Barb said...

Just had to come back once again today to tell you how fabulous the folder is! Makes this beautiful gift set even more special!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous set! Saw it on Flickr and didn't get a chance to comment. Love the pretty flowers.

78thistles said...

Gorgeous stationery set Lin! So very pretty!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Lin, what a stunning stationery set. I wish I had those stamps...your flowers and coloring are out of this world!