Friday, November 2, 2012

Hope

Made for the Alphabet Stickers challenge at Moxie Fab World, during Paper Crafting Tips and Tricks Week.  Alphabet stickers aren't something I use very often, but I really enjoyed using these Thickers (that I coincidentally won from a previous MFW challenge).......I love the dimension and focus they add to a card;  I loved mixing them with a stamped sentiment, too!  Thanks, Cath, for making me try something out of my box!


supplies: ivory cardstock, design papers from BoBunny's Little Miss and Graphic 45's Little Darlings paper pads, Hero Arts CL596 Pattern Hearts & Flowers, TCM Hope Blooms, Dear Lizzie Serendipity Thickers


3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty, Lin. :) I like your layout, and those chunky alphas really do add some punch. Congrats on winning them!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the layout and the colours are beautiful. Congratulations on your win. Caroline xxx

MarcyK924 said...

Lovely colors and layout, Lin! That sentiment is beautiful!