Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Loads of Love

If you're here for The Craft's Meow January release blog hop, please click HERE.

Before we get started today, I wanted to welcome my newest blog followers and also say thank you to all of you who left such lovely comments over the last week during the Hero Arts Blog Hop and the January release of The Craft's Meow stamps.  I've kept you busy visiting, and I so appreciate those of you who took the time to leave me a comment.

Here's another easy Valentine's Day card.  This is my favorite holiday, and I send out cards to all my family and many friends....


All of the stamps come from the Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamp set called Just a Love Note.  I added some strips of this fun washi tape from Doodlebug Design called Dear Heart and framed everything up with a panel from Simple Stories Sn@p Color Vibe..

Sure makes it easy to whip out a fast card!  

7 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card, Lin. Love how you used the washi tape. Been away in TN but took a look at all the beautiful cards that you made last week...love all your great Cat's Meow creations with the new release.

Cindy C. said...

Sweet! Love how you combined Washi tape and stamps!!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

FABULOUS design Lin! Love how you used the washi tape here. - just perfect.

joy said...

great use of the washi tape!

Clare said...

Fabulous card! I love the washi tape!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love the washi tape! Such a cute card!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous. What great use of Washi.