Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A new stamp

I just received some new Hero Arts stamps and inks recently and have been playing.


This card uses the new Painted Flower stamp, which gives a diffused water-color look when stamped.  I used bubble gum, cornflower, butter bar and field greens mid-tone inks.  The sentiment is from an older clear set called Made with Love.  I ran this stamped panel through a Cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder to give it a texture.  

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a great one!  I'll see you tomorrow for our weekly Simon Says Stamp challenge.

8 comments:

Barb said...

My Painted Flower is on the way and I can't wait to play with it! Love how you've stamped it multiple times in those pretty colors, Lin!

Pam W Merwin said...

Such a gorgeous card with all those yummy inks and the new flower stamp! Love the embossing over it, Lin :)

Lisa Carroll said...

I have that flower in my cart, too - I need to check out! ;) This is just gorgeous, Lin... LOVE the addition of texture through embossing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lin! Great technique - I need to try it - because your card is sooo pretty! Love the colors and now I need that stamp too! Have a lovely day! XO

joy said...

Lovely card, Lin! I like that stamp a lot; my list is getting longer every day!!!

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous, Lin - love the trio of colours too :) I am just waiting for mine to arrive, finally got an order placed!

Maureen Morton said...

Great background, Lin. It almost looks like fabric. So soft and pretty.

Brenda said...

I LOVE how this looks after you put it through some embossing treatment Lin!