Saturday, July 6, 2013

A one-layer card


It's good to be getting back into the swing of things after our vacation.  Here's a card I made for the current Hero Arts Blog challenge, to create a one-layer card.  I used these Hero Arts stamps: Looped Circle Pattern, Pattern Hearts & Flowers, and Made with Love.  I stamped the flower and sentiment, then masked off a panel around them and stamped the looped pattern over that.  After coloring with various markers, I used a grey marker to outline the flower to make it appear to be above the card.

Thanks for visiting me today - hope your weekend is going well!

9 comments:

Lucille K said...

Lin, I love the colors and design of this card. One-layer, gee I would have never guessed :)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Just lovely Lin - you would never guess it was a one layer.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!! :)

joy said...

Fabulous one layer card, Lin!

Pam W Merwin said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Trinh said...

Beautiful, Lin! Would never have guessed it was just one layer.

Dawn T said...

totally stunning Lin. I didn't realise to start that the flowers weren't raised. Looks awesome

LauraJane:) said...

GREAT shading Lin! I thought the roses were popped up:)

Maureen Morton said...

Welcome home! A stunning single-layer design.....so much coloring, but the effect is so worth it. Love those flowers!