Thursday, August 22, 2013

From the Simon September Card Kit


I've been playing a bit more with the chalkboard papers and stamps from the Simon Says Stamp September CardKit.  The reverses of many of the chalkboard papers have some pretty very pale pastel colors, and for this one, I chose this minty green.  I used the stamp set, the Frost White ink, and the solid and print green papers to make this card, just adding my own pearls and bow.

SSS_cardkit_sept13_final_web

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

judkajudi said...

Love this, Lin. That gentle green is just right behind that chalkboard! That kit looks like it has tons of "stuff"!!

adele holcomb said...

Very pretty result!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love it, Lin! My kit is on the way :) So excited!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love the chalkboard look!

Larissa Heskett said...

Love!! Such a Neat design!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Kara said...

pretty!