Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sticking by Your Side.......

.......is the title of the challenge that Tenia has given us as part of the Hope You Can Cling To campaign for breast cancer awareness at Splitcoast Stampers.  She wants us to create a card with a Washi Tape background.  Here's what I made:


I started with that butterfly washi, and then pulled the colors from it, adding some punched Martha Stewart butterflies and a sentiment from Verve Stamp's Believe set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

sheila said...

what a great design Lin. I have never used washi tape before but you have created such a beuatiful design with very little stamping! I hope all is well with you in your neck of the woods!

Barb said...

You find the prettiest Washi Tape! I love how you used it on this charming card, Lin!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love what you do with tape! Beautiful!

Maureen Morton said...

I so struggle with this tape, but you are such an inspiration (in many ways!). Love the happiness and joy you have captured here - and the message from your heart. What a joyful card, Lin.

mimijudy1975 said...

This just speaks of hope .This is one of my favorite sentiments. I love the butterflies and the beautiful Washi Tape. I see a beautiful purple cross made with the tape.

Greta said...

Wowzer! One of the best uses of Washi I've seen, Lin! Love this card!

Kim Hall said...

OMG, this is just so pretty, those beautiful washi tapes and that butterfly go so well together!

Pam from Maine said...

So sweet!

Dawn T said...

beautiful use of the washi Lin. Great card,

Theresa's Studio said...

You are a master of Washi tape. You really make a card come alive with these beautiful tapes. Love the color combo that you used. Great card for HYCCT.

jintyoo7 said...

Lovely, lovely criss crossing of washi tapes, Lin - beautiful card altogether :)