Sunday, December 15, 2013

Warm Wishes

I wanted to share some of my Christmas cards that I've made to send out this year.  Because they will be mailed, I've tried to keep them as flat as possible.  This one features the beautiful Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths, along with a sentiment from Hero Arts Heavens Rejoice.


I'm so glad I ordered the matching dies to the wreath set, too - it was fun stamping the fruits, leaf sprigs and  pretty bow to add to my wreath. I decided to make sugared fruit by adding some prisma glitter to them after they had been cut out.  

How is your Christmas card making going?  It's going to be close for me!  

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Lin! The sparkly fruit is wonderful!

Barb said...

I'm cutting it close this year too, Lin - and not sending out as many. Something had to give - lol!

I adore your card! That is such a beautiful set and I love your sugary fruit! ♥

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Lin and I love the touch of glitter!!

Kara said...

beautiful sugared fruit!

Pam W Merwin said...

Loving your wreath and your glittery fruit :) I am cutting it close too - my deadline is today so that I can address and mail by Tuesday! Good Luck on yours and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as we celebrate our Savior's birth!

Greta said...

I always love wreaths & this is a beautiful card!

Dawn T said...

this is a beautiful card Lin. Love how you sugared the fruit with the Prisma glitter.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those sparkly fruit.
luv
Debby

Maureen Morton said...

Warm it is! I love the sugared fruit - I remember that stuff from my childhood. This is lovely, Lin, and so uniquely YOU!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card, Lin! Love the glittered fruit! Vanessa x

Rachel B. said...

Love your cards, Lin!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this glittery design!! Awesome work, Lin!

jintyoo7 said...

Oh Lin, this is superb :) LOve how you left that gorgeous wreath plain , with just the lovely sparkly fruit, etc at the bottom.

I am, as usual, "way behind' with all my intentions - at least I'm consistent, LOL!

Wishing you a very wonderful Festive Season, and joy for 2014.