Thursday, October 30, 2014

Be Merry

Last year my Hero Hostess sister Arlene sent me this adorable little reindeer cling stamp by Hero Arts and I thought it would be the perfect centerpiece for a tag.


I paper-pieced him using a light kraft cardstock, added some bling to his antlers and nose, and a sentiment from this year's Family & Friends clear set.  Other supplies: Lawn Fawn twine, papers from Simple Stories Handmade Holidays, holly leaves from Spellbinder's smallest poinsettia die

I'm entering this into Hero Art's Holiday Challenge, in the Tag It! category.

Thanks for visiting today!

12 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my goodness, Lin! This reindeer is simply adorable! Love the patterns you've chosen to compliment him.

Barb said...

I love that little reindeer and he looks perfect on your tag against all that festive paper! Darling card, Lin! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute image and I like the way you blinged out his antlers!

Darnell said...

EEP, yes, yes, that little darling made a perfect tag, Lin! Loving that paper-piecing and those blinged-up antlers! Just perfection against the festive background!! Hugs, Darnell

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a sweet and adorable card, Lin! The background is so pretty with the lovely mix of pps and I love the wonderful tag filled with so many great details!

Cat Craig said...

I love that stamp, he is soooo cute!

Arlene said...

The deer is such a dear! Wonderful card full of nostalgia.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

One of my favs too! Your card is great.

Kelly Latevola said...

Aww what a cutie! I love the pearled antlers!!

Dawn T said...

super cute Lin. Lovely tag and love the background stripes.

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous! I love the pattern paper with this cute deer image! You are on a roll, Lin!

Sarah G said...

Love this dainty reindeer! The festive papers in the background set off the tag perfectly :)