Sunday, November 2, 2014

Cozy Christmas

I just got Simple Stories latest 6" pad of Christmas papers called Cozy Christmas, and decided to use them for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge.  I love the rich colors and the country feel in the papers, and thought the sketch would show them off nicely.


These pads always have several pages of smaller motifs, which is where the "joy" circle came from.  I just followed the sketch, and added my own die-cut poinsettia and some gold sequins.  


Be sure to visit the challenge post, there are some really lovely takes on this one!

7 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Beautiful card and take on the challenge, Lin! Love the mix of gorgeous pps and your lovely embellishing!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Lin! Such gorgeous papers and I love the added sequins! Thanks for stopping by with your sweet comment!
Hugs, Tammy

CinnamonSally said...

Perfect take on the sketch Lin!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Becca Cruger said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful color scheme. Those papers are just lovely.

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty! This definitely puts me in mind of a warm and cozy Christmas. The scattered sequins are a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh so lovely! The papers you've used are so warm and vintagey - I just love them. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!