Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's Your Day

Here's my card using this month's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit, called Winter Sparkle - so aptly named!   I used the Liquid Platinum embossing powder and several motifs from the stamp set and went dotty for you!


The kit includes a lovely array of cardstock, including a beautiful silver matte one from Bazzill, plus 2 embossing powders, a fun stamp set, and some gold and silver sequins. 

Dec 2014 CardKit

Today there's a blog hop at the Simon Says Stamp blog, featuring top designers using this kit, with a Simon Prize pack available at each stop!  Don't miss it, there is some great inspiration there!

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) the colours and embossing are fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous combo of colours and embellies! I think this is one of my favourite kits, Jo x

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool!!

Jackie said...

Beautiful! I love the polka dots.

Dawn T said...

a gorgeous card Lin. I'm in LOVE with the liquid platinum embossing powder - it's stunning.

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS!! I love the embossing and layering, Lin!