Saturday, January 24, 2015

MFT Color Challenge #14

I've finally got my act together here and can play in some of the new My Favorite Things challenges.  I was unsure about these colors until I actually tried them out for myself, and now - WOW, they are gorgeous together!


Though I don't have any MFT stamps here with me right now, here's my entry:


I used an old favorite Technique Tuesday stamp called Two Steppin, stamped in Hero Arts Navy and Simon's Hydrangea and Green Apple inks.  My sentiment is from Wplus9's Hand Lettered Hello, and the line of dots is from a Simon set called Thinking of You.  I added some Lawn Fawn green sequins to the centers of the flowers.

Though there are more multi-step stamps out there now, I can't think of many that are this size.  I hope that someone brings out some bigger designs soon, as they are really fun to work with.

Like I said, I love these colors together!  Give them a try, and I think you'll love them too!  Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lin, very gorgoeus, love your stamps images and design!!! The dotted line under the sentiment is a FANTASTIC touch!!!

Dawn T said...

stunning Lin. Lovely colours.

Cori in W. Texas said...

What a gorgeous card! I still love those "old" two step stamps and the sequin centers are just right :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I agree - what a yummy color combo! Just love what you did with it here, Lin!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow I love that combination of blues Lin! beautiful card.

adele holcomb said...

This is so pretty, Lynn! I've had this stamp on my wish list for some time, and after seeing this lovely card, it's going right into my shopping basket!

Anonymous said...

This color combo is SO pretty and your card is SOOOO pretty! I'm ready for spring - and fresh pretty colors! Have a blessed day Lin! XO

Cat Craig said...

You are right it is an awesome color combo. Beautiful stamping Lin.

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful card Lin!! Love the colors and the striped polka dots under the sentiment!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card!

Susan R. Opel said...

Holy COW! This is stunning, Lin!