Thursday, April 23, 2015

A new release at Simon Says Stamp!

Today's the day that Simon shows us it's newest release called Falling for You!


Heidi very kindly sent all of the Wednesday Blog teamies something new and here's what I made with my set called Lila's Heart:


supplies: Lila's Heart, Basic Grey Vivienne dps, enamel heart from MME Jubilee enamel shapes

Being a former curly head, and having a granddaughter who inherited those curls, I think this set is so darling, and there are so many hearts in it, also!  The images are simply done, so they're very easy to paper-piece as I've done, or color in using your favorite medium.    There are a mix of cute fonts, too, so this set hits all my buttons!

Simon Says Clear Stamps LILA'S HEART sss101531 Falling For You

Hurry on over to Simon Says Stamp to see all of the new things that are being released today!

10 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Very sweet card! Love the heart shape balloons!!

adele holcomb said...

I'm not usually a fan of cute, but this is adorable. She's so appealing in her paper-pieced dress!

Greta said...

Darling card, Lin--love the paper piecing! PS--if only my curls behaved like this--LOL!

Lisa Elton said...

Super sweet! Love her curly long locks and paper pieced dress!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card! I love the piecing, perfect paper choices!

Kelly Latevola said...

Your paper piecing is fabulous Lin! This is such a sweet card!!

Susie Sonnier said...

What a great release!!!! I see shopping at SSS in my future!

Dawn T said...

super cute Lin

Pam said...

Such a sweet card!

Tricia Coffin said...

This is adorable. I love the striped background border that coordinates with the balloons and Lila's dress.