Monday, May 25, 2015

Throwback Thursday

I really like the idea of pulling out our older stamps and using them again, which is the idea behind the Throwback Thursday challenge at Wplus9.  This month, Maureen made us 3 CAS cards to be inspired by, and here's my first entry:


supplies: Wplus9's Quilt Prints and Hand Lettered Hello, Simon's Green Apple and Hydrangea inks, Hero Arts Navy and Charcoal inks, a lavendar and a green EK success irridescent stickers

I have always loved this Quilt Prints set, because it allows you so much freedom with all the patterns in it, and it's fun to find different color combinations for them!  This is a CASE of Maureen's first card.

I have another idea, so hopefully I'll be back again with a 2nd entry!  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

adele holcomb said...

So pretty -- love this color combo! I bought this set a while back after I saw a lovely card you made with it. Time to locate it and give it some more love, I think!

Ann said...

Oh lovely! Would you believe I was looking at this set just this afternoon and thinking I hadn't used it for a long time! Definitely going to ink it up tomorrow now! :o)

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the sentiment running off the edges. Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend!

Maureen Merritt said...

I absolutely love how you used the Quilt Prints stamp set. Thanks so much for playing along in the WP9 TBT Challenge!