Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Here's another card for Winnie & Walter's ReRun challenge this month.  Four of the sample cards there used "shine" from the stamp set being featured this month, and since I don't have that particular set, I tried to come up with another kind of shine:


supplies: W&W The Big, the Bold and the Happy stamp set, Memory Box Texture Shine stencil, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, and fossilized amber distress inks, Sunshine, black, and white cardstock, and orange metallic sequins

I liked the way Heather Hoffman put together a stamped panel with 2 solid ones, so I used her idea, and instead of ink splatters, I used sequins.

w&w_rerun_logo

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a wonderful sunshine card, Lin, and the sequins add the perfect touch!!

Becca Cruger said...

Well hello fabulous! I saw this card in my feed and had to stop my scrolling to admire it for a little while. Lusciously, buttery yellow and gold - it's a stunner!