Friday, October 9, 2015

Look, Ma - No Stamping!

I took a different approach this time to the challenge #45 - I used all design papers from a 6" pad and followed the sketch.


supplies: Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice paper pad, Impression Obsession Stitched Leaves, aqua enamel dot and May arts natural twine

I can never resist a good pad of paper, especially when it has an autumn theme and gingham inside, and so this card was born.  I substitued the rectangular panel, many of which are also inside the pad, for the circle in the sketch, and added some twine to make it look like a hanging picture.  I also die-cut an autumn leaf and popped it above the one on the "picture" to give this a little dimension.

Here's our sketch:

7 comments:

Barb said...

Always love your autumn cards, Lin and this one is no exception! Beautiful! ♥

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning Lin - love your added dimension :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

No stamping needed, this is beautiful!!

June Houck said...

Lin, your card is breathtaking! Autumn makes my heart happy, and your card is PERFECT.

Lesley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous without any stamping! I agree I love a great paper pad like this! It's a very pretty paper! Thank you for joining us at the challenge!

jintyoo7 said...

Haha - very funny Lin :-)

Pretty LOVELY card, and great use of paper - I tend to hoard mine (must stop doing that, thank you for the great inspiration!