Sunday, November 15, 2015

Simon's December Card Kit

DEC-CK-600 R

I have 3 cards to share today, all made from the December Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.  The papers this month are by PinkFresh Studios, and they're really graphic, so I kept my designs fairly simple to show them off.

My first card uses a few of the stamps in the Gifts of Love clear stamp set in the kit, plus one of the design papers and some of the self-adhesive sequins.


My next 2 cards use only the papers and accessories in the kit, no stamping! 

See what I mean about the graphic designs of the papers?  Here I simply trimmed out this little scene, and then added some of the puffy stickers that match them, (the tree, the house, and the sentiment) and more of those sequins. 


And my last one uses a partial cut of another of the papers, with more of the puffy stickers added.   Isn't that deer pretty?  I know just who I'll be sending this one to!




Because this kit is so unique this month, I wouldn't wait too long to order it if I were you!  I know you'll have lots of fun playing with what's inside!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three wonderful cards, Lin! You're so creative with all the items in the kit! For me, the cat from the stamp set would be the big draw to this kit but you've made me appreciate so much more in it!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I really like this kit! Your cards are adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

You did a wonderful job with this kit, Lin, all 3 cards are lovely!