Sunday, December 20, 2015

Flurries of Love

I received my Simon Says Stamp January 2016 Card Kit yesterday and had a play with it this morning!

January-2016-Card-Kit-600
What a fun set for winter!  Here's my card:

As you can see, I used a little of everything!  I stamped and silver embossed some of the snowflakes from the Cute Snowflakes stamp set first on a panel of Audrey Blue cardstock, then cut some of the Doodlebug design papers into strips and also added some strips of the silver glitter tape before popping the little girl and her dog above everything.  I even added a few of the Doodlebug sprinkles to the centers of some of the snowflakes.

Next up is a shaker card with all those snowflake sequins, and since my first card was so busy, this one is much simpler:


The sentiment is from one of the design papers in the kit.  My shaker box was layered between another of the design papers and a piece of acetate, separated with foam squares to give the snowflakes room to shake, and then "bound" all around with more of the silver glitter tape.

If this kit hits all your buttons, don't wait too long to order it!  

8 comments:

Barb said...

Such a cute kit! Love your cards, Lin! ♥

Candyce said...

I love the cards you did and can't wait for my kit to come!

~amy~ said...

super adorable cards...love the colors!

Dr Sonia S V said...

How beautifully you have used the kit to create such a cute and gorgeous card
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable Lin!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous colours - they are some of my favourites Lin, and you have really made them sing in these cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Virginia L. said...

So cute!! Love the images and how you showcased them! Brilliant!

Aileen said...

Lin, wonderful cards. Love them both, those colours are just perfect.