Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Heart with Hugs and Flowers

I recently won a gift certificate from Lydia to her Stampin' Up shop, and had a ball choosing some beautiful stamps and dies!  Here is my first play with the die I chose, just in time for Valentine's Day:


supplies: pink, white, and silver glitter cardstock, Stampin' Up Bloomin' Heart and Simon Painted Hugs dies, Winnie & Walter Audrey Cutaways, tiny heart rhinestones, foam squares

I'm sure this one will become a workhorse for this time of year!

Thanks for coming by!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Ooh, that is beautifuly intricate Lin! Love the soft pink as well!

Barb said...

Oh, my goodness, Lin! I ADORE this card! It is sooooo beautiful! ***SWOON*** ♥

Cat Craig said...

So lovely, leaving this partially inlaid makes such a beautiful card. Spectacular, Lin.

Sue McRae said...

So pretty and feminine Lin!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delicate and so very pretty!!

Pam said...

I am in this with this card! So gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

Simply beautiful Lin. Amazing.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin, this is so beautiful! I've been eyeing this die and considering it. It makes such a lovely card with a simple layout as this one. Beautifully done with the pink and white and how you've added the flowers, gems, and hugs in glitter card stock. Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks always for your inspiration!