Saturday, July 16, 2016

Inspired by Donna - yet again!

When I saw that the guest at Tag You're It! was Donna Mikasa, I knew I'd be playing along this week.  Donna has an amazing talent with color that always makes me want to CASE whatever she's done!  Here's my tag:

Tag! You're It #51

supplies: white cardstock, Amuse black and white dot dp, Beautiful Day flower and leaves, Simon Flower Friend sentiment, MFT DieNamics Stitched Tag, black enamel dots, yellow satin ribbon

Here's Donna's tag:



While we're on the subject of "tag", I think I'll share a silly video from one of my favorite old TV series, Perfect Strangers, where Balki and cousin Larry play Boochi Tag - it always gives me the giggles - hope it will do the same for you!

18 comments:

  1. your tag is so pretty Lin - looks like a winner to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is just gorgeous Lin. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, Lin! LOVE IT!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Lin - love the contrast of the black in the ribbon and enamel dots against the yellow and green.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lin, gorgeous tag and what beautiful inspiration from Donna! I used to watch that programme years ago - thanks for the good laugh this morning :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw this gorgeous tag on Flickr - you have done an awesome job of this tag. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Tag Lin, and thank you for the video - I did have a good chuckle (great way to start the day) ! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous tag!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors Lin, this is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thrilled that you joined TYI, Lin! I knew you'd create a stunning tag!
    Thanks for the laugh this morning, too. Boochi tag is a first for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I'm rendered speechless with this stunning beauty you've created! In awe....Thank you for sharing your incredible creativity at Tag, You're It!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lin your tag is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you were inspired by Donna's tag. Your watercoloured background is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A well deserved TYI win, Lin. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your well deserved win at TYI challenge, Lin! Your tag is absolutely gorgeous and a really fabulous take on Donna's tag! Love your watercolored background, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments - they make my day!