Monday, August 29, 2016

Time for Fall Cards!

Here are 2 more cards using the adorable Harvest Mouse stamps and a similar sketch:


supplies: cream cardstock, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka dotted paper, MFT Harvest Mouse set, Spectrum Aqua Markers to color, Simon Stitched Circle and Small Forest Tree dies


supplies: cream cardstock, Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods papers, MFT Harvest Mouse, Spectrum Noir colored pencils, Simon's Stitched Circle and Small Forest Tree dies, Kelly Purkey alphabet stickers, Winnie & Walter "hugs" from The Big, the Bold, & Friends clear stamps, adhesive foam squares

We have a family story about mice.  My sister, 7 years younger than me, has always loved all animals.  One Christmas, before my Denny and I were married, he got her a game.  She asked if she could exchange it for some mice.  My husband made her get permission from my Mom, who said okay, as long as they were of the same sex.........I think you can imagine the end of the story.  In just a few weeks her 2 little mice had expanded to dozens - certainly "a harvest of blessings", at least to her!  I'll be sending the 2nd card to her this fall.....

I hope to see you again on Wednesday with my Anything Goes cards for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

These two cards are so cute and adorable ! I love everything, the layout you gave to them, the colors you chose...they are perfect Lin ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap

Lisa Elton said...

Both are super cute and so is the story!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What sweet cards Lin - and beautifully made! Loved your story about the mice :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

LOL - loved the mice story, Lin! And you colored your harvest mice images so beautifully!!

HJ said...

These cards are so cute and fun. I love the bright colors and the funny story.

Greta said...

Funny story, Lin--your sis will get a kick out of this card! I really love using blue along with Fall colors--gotta remember that!

Barb said...

Ha! Fun story, Lin! She'll love the card! Both are absolutely adorable! ♥

Cat Craig said...

Great story Lin. I love those circle focus points. Really a nice way to highlight those mice.

Dawn Darlene said...

Great story!!