Saturday, November 19, 2016

Home, Sweet Home

I'm sharing a card today using a sweet Tammy Tutterow design cling stamp.  I used my favorite blue, which I have loved all my life.  It's been hard to find for many years now, but I think it may be slowly coming around again.......cornflower, Wedgewood, what would you call this shade?


supplies: white cardstock, Tammy Tutterow Home Sweet Home cling stamp, Spectrum Noir markers TB3, CG2, and PP3, Signo white gel pen for doodling, Simon Says Stamp Scallop Stitch die, a retired MFT Die-Namics bow die, Doodlebug blue jean dot/grid scrapbook paper, Doodlebug strawberry solid cardstock

I simply stamped, colored, and then did a bit of doodling in the letters before trimming out my panel.  The background paper is the front and back of an older Doodlebug cardstock in their blue jeans color.

This may be our last sane weekend before the craziness of the Holidays begin, so enjoy it - do something for yourself!

4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh Lin, if I saw this card in a pile of cards I would know it was yours. That is Lin-Blue! Love that you used two differing patterns to mat your focal panel. So sweet and eye catching!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling home card, Lin - just love how you combine those blue patterns! They look great with the pink accents too!!

Aileen said...

Lin have to agree with you there. I too love this colour and it is hard to find. What an eye catching card, so pretty I love it.

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Lin, this is my favorite shade of blue too, and I LOVE it! What a beautiful card with this gorgeous stamp design, and I LOVE your doodling! Beautifully done, my friend! You are an awesome ambassador for Tammy's artwork!! Hugs! xoxo