Friday, December 16, 2016

Simon's Hey Love release

Simon Says Stamp Hey Love Release

Yesterday afternoon I received a new die from today's Simon Says Stamp DieCember release that they're calling Hey Love!  I had to work fast before I lost my light, but here is my card:


supplies: white, Hero Arts Iris, and 2 shades of Pool layering papers, Simon's Hearts Align die, sentiment from Simon's Roses for You stamp set, Wplus9 Blossomberry and Hero Arts Splash inks

I decided to use some non-traditional colors , so I cut the die from all of the colors listed in my supplies, white, iris and 2 shades of aqua/pool, then inlaid the string of hearts onto the white panel and mixed up the colors.  Next, with the help of my trusty Mini Misti, I stamped the sentiment, and to finish, glued on some of the hearts that were leftover from my first cuts.

Hearts are one of my favorite motifs, so I'll be having a hard time choosing from this new Hey Love release!!  My faves right now are the Envelope Purse:

Simon Says Stamp ENVELOPE PURSE Wafer Die SSSD111661 Hey Love
the Love Is background cling stamp:

Simon Says Cling Rubber Stamp LOVE IS BACKGROUND SSS101697 Hey Love

and I love the fun font on the Heart Smile die:
Simon Says Stamp HEART SMILE Wafer Die SSSD111680 Hey Love
There are dies, both words and hearts, stencils, and stamps, both cling and clear, in this release - something for everyone!

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

It's definitely almost time to start thinking valentines...but messages of love should be sent year round right? Delightful use of the hearts die Lin.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lov eyour card Lin - those are some of my favourite pairings of colours, and you card is amazing!!
Blessings
Maxine