Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Simon Says.......Furry Friends

wed-newchallenge-header

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


This week our theme is "Furry Friends" and the team are playing with Paper Smooches products.  I used a well-loved stamp set for my card.


supplies: white card base, dps from Doodlebug, Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamp set and Birthday Words die, Zig markers and water to color, My Favorite Things Mirror Image stamp, Simon's Celebration Time die (balloon) and string from Lila's Heart

I stamped the dog and then a mirror image of him, then cut them both out, and built my little scene around them.

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

10 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

They are so cute and love the balloons.
Sending hugs xxx

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Lin :-) the little pupsters are adorable and I love the balloons and sentiment, absolutely gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card Lin! Those little pups are too cute! :)

hugs...

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME color combo!! Love the festivity in this cute scene, Lin!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of doggies, Lin, & I love the scene with balloons!!

SonjaK said...

Such a super fun birthday card! Love your little scene and your use of patterned paper.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lin! The scene you've created is super cute xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Lin - love your colouring of the dogs
Blessings
Maxine

Lee Mae said...

Such a cute card! I love the dog from this set too and the scene fits them perfectly - I especially love the sentiment on the balloons, not to mention the mirror stamping.

Dandi93 said...

Cute card Lin, love the fun sentiment...