Monday, August 14, 2017

Better than Sprinkles!!

Summer's coming to a close too quickly, so I thought I'd share this cute ice cream card today.  I'll eat ice cream during any season, but I may be in the minority........


supplies: white, kraft, mint, cotton candy, dark chocolate, schoolhouse red cardstock, Tammy's Ice Cream Cone stamps and dies set, Zig markers to color, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched die, sparkling clear sequins, glossy accents on cherry

Tammy's May 2017 release had several large stamp and die sets - this is one of them.  With the ice cream cone dies included you can stamp and cut each part of the ice cream cone on colored cardstock, then assemble it back together by paper-piecing the parts - a great thing for someone who doesn't want to do alot of coloring.  I added some glossy accents on my cherry for even more dimension!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?  Mine is anything with chocolate!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lin this is so fun!

I love coffee ice cream:)

Cat Craig said...

Darling sentiment for a perfect summery card.

Dawn T said...

fabulous Lin. My favourite icecream is French Vanilla.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun die set and a wonderful card Lin - I love a New Zealand flavourite - Hokey Pokey!!
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it mf...love coming here, always inspiring!!
xx Karen

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I'm with you, Lin - ice cream fits any season!! Just love your darling cone with sprinkles!!

Cindy C. said...

So yummy and sweet, love that sentiment! My favorite is chocolate chip!