Friday, August 4, 2017

Creative Team Friday

I have 2 really simple cards for you today as part of Tammy's Creative Team Friday post, using  new cling stamps from the May release: Happy Grams #3.  Tammy's cling stamps are perfect for working up a fast card - you can just stamp and color in details, or you can add a bit of paper-piecing for some extra dimension like I did on these 2 cards.


supplies: white cardstock, various Doodlebug patterned papers, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 12" heart paper, Tammy's Shine cling stamp, Simon's Stitched Rectangle die, gold sequins, adhesive foam squares

I paper-pieced the sentiment and sun in yellows and oranges, and added some gold sequins for extra bling!

Here's another:


supplies: white and Simon Schoolhouse Red cardstock, some small patterned paper scraps for piecing the ladybug, Tammy's Wishing You cling stamp, red, green and black markers to color, MFT Wonky Stitches rectangle die, adhesive foam squares

Please don't forget to visit Tammy's Blog to see what my DT sisters have created!

7 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, how I love your style! You add details and special touches but keep everything clean and simple. I want to be you when I grow up! LOL I love the paper pieced sun! Darling!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable Lin, love that sweet ladybug!

SeekHim1 said...

Thanks for so much inspiration! I need to go play!

Lindar C said...

These are so cute, love the sentiments in this set.

sue lorio said...

very pretty. I am always amazed at the creativity!

Cat Craig said...

funtastic cards Lin. Great splashes of color to go along with the sweet images and fun font.

Helen L said...

Love both of your cards Lin! Hugs, H