Saturday, August 12, 2017

Heartful

One of the many things Tammy Tutterow and I have in common is our love of all things hearts!  So when I received this sweet Polka Heart stencil from Tammy earlier this week, I thought I'd do a card full of hearts!


supplies: Simon Cotton Candy and black cardstock and Bristol paper, Tammy's Thank You cling and the smaller of her Polka Heart stencilsspun sugar distress ink for stencilling, and Zig markers to color, Simon's Stitched Rectangle die, adhesive foam squares

I first stamped the Thank You heart on Bristol paper, then masked it and stencilled around it using spun sugar distress ink.  After coloring the heart details and sponging on more spun sugar in the center of the heart, I trimmed the panel with a stitched rectangle, tightly framed it in black cardstock and popped that above my pink card base.  I separately stamped, colored, and cut out the roses and popped them above the design.

Sorry I haven't been around as often as I usually am......family priorities have been keeping me out of the craft room.

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Such a darling dreamy thank you card Lin, love all the wonderful girl-yness of it.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely card!

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card Lin. Hearts and flowers... perfect together

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful Lin - love the heart image, and the way the sentiment follows the side of the heart. Your sponging and stenciling are magnificent.
Blessings
Maxine

jintyoo7 said...

So pretty :-)

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card Lin, love the look!
xx Karen