Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Simon Says.........For a Child

wed-newchallenge-header

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


This week our challenge is to make something "for a child".  My teamies and I are playing with Neat & Tangled products.  


supplies: white, tan, kraft, and Surf Blue cardstock, scraps of old design papers for sea and cloudy sky, Neat & Tangled Yo Ho Ho stamp set, Simon's Stitched Circle die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scallop Border die, DieNamics Blueprints 20 banner, Zig markers to color

There are lots of darling pirate stamps in this set - I just chose a few of them and made my little scene.  I didn't have very much of the cloud and sea paper, so I used what I had and cut them into partial circles, inserting the pirate ship between them, to mimic the view through the spy-glass!  This card will be perfect for our youngest grandson's birthday in September!

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!


We also have a special challenge for children between the ages of 2 and 16! CLICK HERE or on the logo to go directly to the challenge page

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute and fun card Lin :-) the little pirate is adorable and I love how you popped the ship in a circle, very clever :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable pirate scene, Lin!! Just love the design & fun colors!!

Tracy Freeman said...

This really is cute Lin, love the circle it looks fantastic ! X

Debbie said...

So cute! I love how the circle adds dimension and more detail to the card

Lisa Elton said...

This one is different for you Lin, but just as incredible as all of your pretty floral cards! What a cute scene you've created!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card and exquisitely created Lin!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

An adorable card Lin. You've done an awesome job with the colouring and design

Ela said...

Hi Lin,

what a cute card, I love the pirate kitty! I used to have a little pirate of my own (a one-eyed cat), but she was black...

Hugs
Ela

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable scene, Lin! Love it! : )

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Craftychris said...

Aw such a gorgeously cute scene! A wonderful child's card. xxx

debby4000 said...

Love the pirate scene you created, fabulous card.
luv
Debby