Friday, December 15, 2017

New Simon Release!


Simon is unveiling some a new release called Friends!  Here's a quick card I made with what I was sent.


supplies: white cardstock, Doodlebug dps, Simon's Love and Friendship stamp set, Zig markers, MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die

I'm no colorist, so I tried to minimize that by paper-piecing as much as I could.  This set has lots of tiny sentiments that will fit inside this big balloon, plus lots of other stamps that you can mix and match with these little friends.

It's nice to switch to something besides Christmas cards.  Go HERE to see the full release!  What's your favorite?

2 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Lin, your coloring is lovely; so much better than mine. I don't even attempt it. The braided hair is beautiful with the highlights and your paper piecing and cutting is always so perfect. Adorable!

Cat Craig said...

Great piecing, and your coloring is fabulous.