Sunday, March 4, 2018

Warm Hugs

I recently received Altenew's new Sewn with Love stamps and matching dies, and here are 2 cards using different colorways using them.


supplies: white and lemon chiffon card, Sewn with Love stamp and die sets, Altenew Pocketful of Sunshine and Tropical Forest mini ink sets, Creative Edges Lace die, natural twine

This multi-step stamp set has a little bit of a learning curve, but using the die first makes a nice guide to the stamping.  There are also 6 tiny sentiments like this one and a large one, too, included in the set along with the flower and leaf parts and some hearts!  And I hear there are more stamps like this in the pipeline!


supplies: white and Doll Pink card, Sewn with Love stamps and matching die, Altenew Cherry Blossom and Green Meadow mini ink sets, Creative Edges Lace die

I'll be sending this version to my Mom to help her get through winter until spring arrives.    Hope these bring a smile to you, too!

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I think the holes make all the difference. I have a similar set from another vendor but it doesnt have the hole die. I might just have to puncture them myself.

In any case, your cards are stunning. I love the way you have accessorized them with lovely fancy edging. It really gives a feeling of cross stitch and lace.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love what you did with this set, Lin - looks amazing in both color combos! Perfect with the lacy border!!

Dawn T said...

What stunning cards. The edging is so beautiful.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Beautiful, classy cards! Love this stamp and that fancy edge is perfect. The yellow color combination is my favorite! So cheery and bright :)

CherylQuilts said...

Wow! Lin, this is GORGEOUS! I showed these to my husband, and he was amazed at how these look like real cross-stitched pieces. I am holding strong, but you sure are an enabler with this one! Hehe! And I also love the fence edging! Stunning cards! Hugs, you enabler friend! Hehe! xoxo

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful stamping, Lin!! Love your two gorgeous cards! :) Aren't they cool??? :)